Call for Papers
Data Envelopment Analysis as an instrument to support decisions in energy, health and the environment sectors
Date: 5th– 6th March 2020
Venue: Institut für Höhere Studien (IHS), Josefstädter Straße 39, 1080 Vienna
Room: Lecture Hall E02
Data Envelopment Analysis has become a widely used instrument for measuring of efficiency and productivity and to support decisions in several areas of economic policy and industry. The Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS) in Vienna organises a workshop that aims to bring together researchers applying DEA in the fields of energy, health and the environment to hear about new methods, novel applications and to learn from each other’s approaches and experiences.
The event will be clustered around keynote lectures from three renowned researchers:
- Finn Førsund, University of Oslo
- Sverre Kittelsen, University of Oslo
- Mikuláš Luptáčik, Vienna University of Economics and Business
With this call, we invite researchers to submit abstracts of papers for presentation during the workshop. Accepted papers will be presented in the session and discussed by an invited researcher as well as by the audience. Please note that apart from the abstract, for the accepted contributions a draft paper needs to be submitted in advance (see deadline below).
- Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Please submit the abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject “IDHEAS2020”.
- Including title/abstract (not exceeding 600 words), author(s) and presenter.
- Submissions by advanced PhD students are particularly encouraged.
Submission deadline: December 15, 2019
Date of Notification: January 8, 2020
Deadline for submission of paper: January 31, 2020
Registration deadline: January 31, 2020
Participation is free, travel costs must be borne by participants