Revised Call and Deadline Extension
Date: 5th-6th March 2020
Venue: Institut für Höhere Studien (IHS), Josefstädter Straße 39, 1080 Vienna
Room: Lecture Hall E02
Data Envelopment Analysis has become a widely used instrument for measuring efficiency and productivity and to support decisions in several areas of economic policy and industry. The Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS) in Vienna organises a workshop that aims to bring together researchers applying DEA especially in the fields of energy, health and the environment to hear about new methods, novel applications and to learn from each other’s approaches and experiences, but all other efficiency relevant contributions are also welcome.
The event will be clustered around keynote lectures from three renowned researchers:
- Finn Førsund, University of Oslo
- Sverre Kittelsen, University of Oslo
- Mikuláš Luptáčik, Vienna University of Economics and Business
With this call, we invite researchers to submit abstracts for presentation during the workshop. Accepted works will be presented in the session.
- Extended deadline: January 15, 2020
- Please submit the abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject “IDHEAS2020”.
- Including title/abstract (not exceeding 600 words), author(s) and presenter.
- Submissions by advanced PhD students are particularly encouraged.
Extended submission deadline: January 15, 2020
Date of notification: January 24, 2020
Extended registration deadline: February 10, 2020
Date of event: March 5, 2020 – March 6, 2020
Registration fee-/Participation fee: Participation is free, travel costs must be borne by participants